DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
Dear Customer, with this present FLENCO FLUID SYSTEM Srl, with registered office in Corso Torino, 4 / M 10051 Avigliana (TO), as "Data Controller" of the processing informs you on how your data are processed by the Company in relation to the activities defined by contract and related to the request for information through our contacts (email, telephone, etc.), in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and related implementation regulations (hereinafter, jointly, the "Regulations").
1. The data concerning you are those:
a) collected during telephone / IT contact with our company
b) supplied following a contract with our Company
2. Your data may be processed for the following purposes: c) sending commercial or promotional communications on our part, also relating to services other than those you have already purchased from us (in case of your express acceptance of this treatment); The legal basis for processing personal data is the execution of a contract for the purposes referred to in point (b), and your consent for the purposes referred to in subparagraph a), c).
3. The provision of data is optional with regards to the purposes indicated in letter c). Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. c), will not entail any consequences, except for the impossibility of being informed about any marketing and promotional-advertising initiatives by the Company, and to receive commercial communications of interest to you.
4. In relation to the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 above, the data processing by the Company will be carried out through IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee their safety and always in full compliance with the legislation in force concerning the protection of personal data.
All the aforesaid data will be kept for the accomplishment of all the possible legislative obligations, for a minimum of 10 years.
5. In order to execute the contract, your data will be processed by the employees of the Company who have access to them due to the functions performed (for example, Administration, Commercial, etc.).
The Company may communicate your personal data with reference only to the data strictly necessary to ensure the provision of services. These subjects will have access to the personal data necessary to perform the related functions (and can not use them for different purposes), will be required to process the data in accordance with the applicable law, will be responsible for the processing entrusted by the Company and will be included in an updated list, available at the Company.
Subject to the foregoing, your personal data will not be disclosed to other third parties or otherwise disseminated. Your personal data will be stored on servers available to companies located in the European Union, and will in no way be transferred to countries located outside the European Union.
6. Any data collected and processed with your consent for the purposes indicated in letter c), will be retained until the interested party withdraws consent to receipt of commercial communications by FLENCO FLUID SYSTEM S.r.l., or request the deletion of your data, except for the exceptional need to preserve data to defend the rights of FLENCO FLUID SYSTEM S.r.l. in relation to disputes in force at the time of the request, or on the indication of the public authorities.
7. Pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of the Rules, you have the right to:
a) obtain the cessation of treatment in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already provided by our Company (ie right of opposition);
b) obtain information in relation to the purposes for which personal data are processed, to the period of processing and to the subjects to whom the data are communicated (c.d. right of access);
c) obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (c.d. right of rectification);
d) obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you in the following cases (I) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
(II) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent;
(III) You have objected to the processing of your personal data in the event that they are processed for our legitimate interest;
or (IV) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we point out that the storage of personal data by FLENCO FLUID SYSTEM S.r.l. it is lawful if it is necessary to allow it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (such as right of cancellation);
e) to obtain that the personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases (I) You dispute the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary to enable us to verify the accuracy of such data
(II) the processing is unlawful but you still oppose the cancellation of personal data on our part; (III) personal data are necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
(IV) You have opposed the processing and are awaiting the verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons for the treatment compared to yours (so-called limitation right);
f) receive, in a commonly used format, which can be read from an automatic and interoperable device, personal data concerning you, if they are processed by contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called portability).
Finally, we remind you that you have the right to contact the Personal Data Protection Authority (Piazza di Monte Citorio No. 121, 00186 Rome), in order to assert your rights in relation to the processing of personal data.